Sunday 13 November 2011

.Week Eight and Nine at The School of Make Up.

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay in my weekly post(s). Last weekend was my 21st birthday weekend and this weekend I have still been celebrating with my boyfriend in Manchester. I'm now cuddled up on the sofa catching up on Frozen Planet ready to post about the last couple of weeks. I can't believe I have been here for over two months, it has gone so ridiculously fast. The last two weeks have consisted of all things special effects, which I have been looking forward to since I signed up for the course. I'm not going to do a day by day breakdown for these, and instead just post a lot of pictures, as they speak for themselves. If you have any questions about any of these photos please just ask, i'm happy to answer them!

GORE ALERT. Seriously, some of these pictures are abit gross. Just remember this isn't real what i'm doing, but it is what the injuries/effects look like in real life. (Believe me, i've googled it...)

Swollen black eye

Third degree burn.

Scars.


Stitch wound.

Wound using silicone piece.

Working to a brief - Dead body with strong blow to the head.

Sickness and tears using the tearstick.


Pustules.


Scab/coldsore.

Split nose.

Beaten up look - split nose, lip, eyebrow and black eye and grazing.

Wound using wax.


Third degree burn, with soot.


Breaking down the hands (ignore Andrea's perfect nails haha).

Ageing.

Hope you enjoyed this post and don't feel too sick!

Kate x

2 comments:

  1. wow you did a freakin amazing job! Can you do a post on how to do that aging skin

    ReplyDelete